How to Clean
We use precious and durable materials to ensure premium quality for everyday wear. With the proper care, your jewelry can last for years.
Every piece of DPT jewelry comes with a cleaning cloth to remove dust and dirt. Regularly clean your jewelry by soaking it for just a few minutes in warm water with detergen-free soap. Then gently clean it with a soft-bristled brush and polish with the cleaning cloth to restore its shine.
Avoid abrasive cleansers, antibacterial soaps, perfumes, and lotions, as they may contain ingredients that can cause gold-plated jewelry to tarnish. Steer clear from extensive contact with water. Prolong the lifespan by storing your jewelry in a clean, cool, and dry place.
- Diamonds may be hardest material on earth, but still, they require care.
To maintain the shine of your diamonds, clean them gently with a soft-bristled brush using warm water and detergent-free soap.
With proper care, your 14k jewelry can last a lifetime.
- Gently polish your gold jewelry with a soft-bristled brush or cloth and warm water and detergent-free soap.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners as polish or while wearing your jewelry.
We only use 925 sterling silver in our jewelry, which is highly durable and made for everyday wear.
- Prolong the lifespan of your sterling silver jewelry by regularly cleaning it with a polishing cloth and keep it stored in a dry location.
We use a variety of high quality, natural gemstones in our jewelry.
All gemstones have varying degrees of hardness and therefore require special care.
- Clean your gemstones with mild, detergent-free soap and a soft cloth.
- When not wearing, keep your gemstones in a dry, cool place, protected from daily exposure.
- Cultured pearls require regular wear to maintain their luster and brilliance and to prevent drying.
- When not wearing, store your pearls in a cool, location away from daily elements.
- Avoid abrasive cleansers or polishing cloths which may strip the pearls.
Gold gilding means we've used sterling silver as a base and plated it with a very thick layer of gold. While the plating will last a long time, it's still important to care for your jewelry.
- Gold gilding will tarnish with time, but can easily be polished to restore shine.
- Keep your jewelry from tarnishing regularly by cleaning your jewelry and by storing it in a clean, dry place.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.