Tips and Tricks
All Diamanti Per Tutti jewels and the diamonds and gems they contain are delicate and need to be treated carefully. To make sure that your Diamanti Per Tutti maintains its splendor and you can enjoy it for a very long time, we have set out some guidelines. Note that these can be used for all your jewelry!
The metal (mostly sterling silver) of the jewel is rhodium or gold plated and every diamond and/or (semi-) gemstone is microscope handset. As such we strongly advise you to:
- Keep your jewels in their original packaging or in a soft bag to avoid scratches
- Make sure to regularly clean your jewel with a soft towel to ensure that it keeps shining. You may also now and then clean it with a soft tooth brush with some white soap
- Remove your jewelry when you wash your hands, go swimming, use beauty products (such as perfume, hairspray, soap, lotion,…). Not doing so can damage the metal and the coating. It could also generate discoloration of the stones and reduce their shininess
- Put on your jewelry only once you are fully dressed and remove it before you get undressed
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid contact with hard objects as this can cause scratching or other damages
For any additional question please call the number on top of this page or write an email to email@example.com.